dfed Visa Archive - Global Choice Immigration

Temporary Visa Categories

There something for everyone!
A Temporary Resident may not enter Canada to remain on a temporary basis without first obtaining a temporary resident visa, if applicable. Temporary residents include:

Student Visa

Foreign nationals are required to obtain a study permit for engaging in academic, professional, vocational or other education or training that is more than 6 months in duration at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada.

Read more
Super Visa – Parent and Grandparent

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

Read more
Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that we stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.

Read more
Work Visa

A work permit is an authorization granted by IRCC that allows an applicant to work legally in Canada. This permit can be considered open with no restrictions, or the permit can outline the specifics of the employer, occupation and industry.

Read more

Ready to Get Started?

A licensed immigration consultant can assist you with all of your Canadian immigration needs. Get in touch with us today! Book free consultation and our immigration consultant will contact you within 24 hours!